Since 1948, Bouchard Insurance has specialized in helping construction companies obtain surety credit. Our consultative approach and experienced team work tirelessly for you.
We also work with clients on financial statement presentation/ratios, market selection, rate structures, capacity considerations, indemnity issues, joint venture arrangements, contractual reviews, funds control, collateral options, and overall consulting strategies.
Benefits of our Surety Program:
- We are licensed in all fifty states
- Fast Track programs for bonds under $500,000
- Expertise from our surety agent, who is also a licensed Certified Public Accountant with ten prior years of public accounting experience
- Internal Account Managers dedicated to providing surety support services
- Our surety software, iAutomate: Erlon, is web based that enables clients to request bonds, submit bid results and generate various reports online
- Annual face to face meeting with your surety underwriter to strengthen carrier relationships
- Approved surety agent with the SBA