Joined Our Team 1994
Education & Designations
- Bachelor of Science in Risk Management Insurance - Florida State University
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Executive Director with the Florida Chamber
- Patron Member of the Florida Hospice & Palliative Care
- Patron Member of the Florida Healthcare Association
- Patron Member of the Home Care of Florida Association
- Member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- Member of Copperheads - PGA Golf Tournament for Charity
- Board Chair for Local YMCA
What is your proudest moment at Bouchard?
"My proudest moments are when I’m able to help, teach and coach our younger sales executives to succeed not only in business, but in life as well. All the while, I’m simply passing down what I’ve been taught by those who preceded me at Bouchard."
What is the most interesting thing to happen to you at Bouchard?
"By interesting, I mean exciting! In 2004, after working for Bouchard for 10 years, Rick Bouchard asked me to join the ownership group. It was a dream come true, and it proved to me that hard work does pay off."
What is your passion?
"Saving our clients money by the implementation of our value added services and resources. Unlike most insurance agencies, we have the ability to truly make a positive financial difference for our clients. That excites me!"