Chief Financial Officer
Joined Our Team 2000
Education & Designations
- Bachelor of Science from Louisiana State University (LSU)
- MBA in Finance - St. John's University
- MS in Taxation - Taft University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Board Treasurer for Pathfinder Outdoor Education
- Advisory Committee for the College of Business at St. Petersburg College
- Coach for the West Florida Flames soccer club
- Serves in Intersure Partners group of independent insurance agents
What is your proudest moment at Bouchard?
"My proudest moment at Bouchard was when the agency's leadership repurchased the agency from First National Bank. The agency was privately held from 1948-1999, and after a five year period of being a division of the bank, we were able to return to our original ownership structure. One of the cornerstones of our success today and in the future is our internal perpetuation/ownership program, which gives us the ability to attract and retain the top insurance professionals making Bouchard the great agency that it is today."
What is the most interesting thing to happen to you at Bouchard?
"I enjoy developing the next generation of leaders within the industry. Our industry provides amazing career opportunities for talented professionals, and Bouchard has been at the forefront in creating programs to help recruit, train and develop these individuals. Our producer training (PIT) program was cutting edge when we launched it in 2005, and it has been exciting to help these individuals become the outstanding agents that they are today. I’m anxiously looking forward to replicating that success with our service training (SST) program."
What is your passion?
My family. I love spending time with my beautiful wife, Sue, and watching our five children – Andrew, Viveca, Amanda, Jessica and Lauren – as they grow and develop into young adults."