Joined Our Team 1997
Education & Designations
- Bachelor of Science in Risk Management and Insurance, Minor in Finance - Florida State University
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Service Corp Member of The Florida Healthcare Association
- Patron Member of Florida Hospice and Palliative Care Association
- Member of the Home Care of Florida Association
- Board member of The Dunedin Library Foundation
- Board Member of The Chapel
- Past Secretariat Member of Tampa Bay Tres Dias
What is your proudest moment at Bouchard?
"Over my 18 year career at Bouchard Insurance, I have had many moments that make me very proud and thankful. The one that probably stands out the most would be the day that we bought back the agency after being publically traded for four years. Owning a privately held agency comes with a great deal of responsibility. Clients, employees and the communities that we serve depend on us. We don’t take that lightly."
What is the most interesting thing to happen to you at Bouchard?
"When I graduated from college, one of the first job interviews I had was with Bouchard Insurance. The interesting part of that interview was that I did not get the job! I ended up taking a position with another insurance brokerage who, in turn, was acquired by Bouchard Insurance a short time after I was hired. Guess I showed them."
What is your passion?
"God, family, work and hunting."