Joined Our Team 1985
Education & Designations
- Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI) Designation
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- Construction Risk Management (CRIS)
- 2001 - Certificate of Excellence for Outstanding Job Performance
- 2004 Partnership Award
- 2006 Producer of the Year Award
- 2006-2008 - Clothes to Kids Secretary
- 2008 - 2010 - Palm Harbor Nighthawks Soccer Team Manager
- 2008 - Present - Clothes to Kids, Community Advisor
- 2010 - Graduate of Leadership Pinellas
- 2013 - Completed NY Marathon
What is your proudest moment at Bouchard?
"Purchasing Roger Bouchard Insurance Inc. from First National BankShares of Florida Inc. on December 31, 2004. Although we enjoyed a fantastic relationship with FNB, having the opportunity to once again make decisions that benefit our clients from a local, private company level rather than a public company level provided me with confirmation that we would always be Client First."
What is the most interesting thing to happen to you at Bouchard?
"The most interesting thing to happen to me at Bouchard is diversity. I have enjoyed all aspects of internal growth from accounting to a commercial manager, to sales and being a partner in the agency. I also enjoy the diversity of my clients from high end restaurants through construction, manufacturing, distribution, and retail entities."
What is your passion?
"Solving a clients concern is not only a passion, but what has kept me engaged in our industry for the past 30 years. I pride myself on being a consultant to the client and part of their internal team of partners."