Joined Our Team 2003
Education & Designations
- 1996 - Bachelor in Psychology - University of Mississippi
- Completing Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter Designations
- Completing Licensed Health Care Risk Manager Designations
- 2008- Partnership Award
- 2009- Producer of the Year
- Graduate of Leadership Pinellas
- Friends of the Children- Board Member
- Camelot Community Care- Board Member
- NSM Agent Advisory Council
- Health Choice Network- Patron Member
- Florida Coalition for Children
- Foster Family Based Treatment Association- Endorsed Agent
- Florida Council for Community Mental Health
What is your proudest moment at Bouchard?
"My proudest moments at Bouchard are standing side-by-side with clients lobbying on their behalf to protect their funding sources. Spending time in Tallahassee and Washington DC has given me a new appreciation for the issues our clients face on a daily basis."
What is the most interesting thing to happen to you at Bouchard?
"I was able to be involved in the privatization of the child welfare system in the State of Florida. This has been a bumpy road at times, but has produced great outcomes for the children in our state. Now, many other states are following Florida's lead."
What is your passion?
"I am very passionate about helping clients improve their insurance/risk management programs. When I am able to reduce their costs, they can put these savings back into services for the clients they serve."