Chief Executive Officer
Joined Our Team 1997
Education & Designations
- Bachelor of Science in Risk Management and Insurance - Florida State University
- Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI) designation
- 2002, 2009 - National Association of Insurance Professionals Employer of the Year
- 2008 - National Underwriter Magazine Agency of the Year
- 2010 - Gulf Coast Business Review "Top 40 Under 40" designation
- 2012 - A.M. Best Magazine Top 10 Agencies That Get It Right
- 2010-Present - Best Places to Work in Florida, Florida Trend Magazine
- 2010 - Intersure Board Member (Vice President)
- 2012 - Gilchrist Club Member
- 2012 - Pinellas County Education Foundation Board Member (Treasurer) & Stavros Institute Committee Member
- 2012 - CEO Council of Tampa Bay Board Member (Program Chair)
- 2013 - Vinny Lecavalier Foundation (Committee Chairman)
- 2007 - Carrollwood Country Club Member
What is your proudest moment at Bouchard?
"Leading the new generation at Bouchard Insurance. Every time I watch a team member “grow up” in the agency and have success, it makes me proud. This is a fantastic career choice and I’m proud of Bouchard for giving them that chance."
What is the most interesting thing to happen to you at Bouchard?
"My interview in 1997. My interview took place 30 days out of college. At that time, I never could have imagined where this ride was going to take me. Now, a few generations later, I feel unbelievably blessed that I have been given the opportunity to work with the best people ever."
What is your passion?
"Creating confidence in others. People have amazing abilities, but sometimes doubt holds them back. In my personal and professional life, I want to help people reach their potential by believing in themselves."