Joined Our Team 2006
Education & Designations
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - University of Florida
- Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI)
- Active Member of the National Association of PEO's
- Active Member of the Florida Association of PEO's
- Homeless Emergency Project in Clearwater Volunteer (Volunteer Board Member)
- Graduate of Leadership Pinellas
What is your proudest moment at Bouchard?
"It’s hard to name just one single moment, but every time I get a referral from a current client it certainly feels like my proudest moment. It may be a cliché thing to say, but it truly is the best compliment we can get."
What is the most interesting thing to happen to you at Bouchard?
"Having the opportunity to go to Washington and visit with members of Congress on Capitol Hill on behalf of our clients and their industry associations. This is always very interesting and rewarding. Not only is it a good opportunity for us to give input on what the insurance ramifications are on certain proposed actions, but it also allows us stay up-to-date on many of the non-insurance related challenges our clients are facing and offer our support."
What is your passion?
"Getting to learn a client’s business, and aligning our services with their goals is really the best part about our job. We are lucky enough in this line of work to deal with a wide array of different types of businesses and business owners. Finding out what makes them successful at what they do, and playing a part in helping them get there is what I enjoy doing most."