Built from the ground up
All successful construction projects begin with a detailed set of plans. Successful insurance risk management and surety programs also must start with detailed, well-executed plans.
Our dedicated Construction Team analyzes your total cost of risk and offer solutions to meet your needs. Built from the ground up, this process involves the detailed analysis of your company and the risks associated with it. Using this analysis, a comprehensive insurance risk management program will be designed and implemented. When in place, the program will be monitored to ensure that the desired results are being achieved.
- Risk and exposure analysis
- Contract review/Certificate of Insurance procedure
- Evaluation of current program’s strengths and weaknesses
- Design and implementation of risk management plan
- Insurance carriers’ selection process using the industry leading carriers servicing the construction industry
- Claims management using our exclusive CompPro System
- Targeted loss control and safety services
- Continuing education safety training (some classes are eligible for Continuing Education credits)
- OSHA education and training