Community Association Division
The Bouchard Insurance Community Association Division provides risk management and insurance programs for over 200 community associations throughout Florida. This includes condominium, townhome, and homeowner’s associations. We also work with many resident owned manufactured home communities.
We understand that community association budgets are heavily influenced by the cost of insurance. We have access to all of the best markets and the best pricing. More importantly, we provide the risk management services that help keep the association’s costs of insurance as low as possible. As a client of Bouchard Insurance, your association would receive the following value-added services:
- Quarterly insurance meetings with Board of Directors
- Annual loss control on-site safety review and loss analysis report performed by Bouchard Insurance loss control professionals
- Annual unit owner meeting, which gives all unit owners the opportunity to ask insurance-related questions
- Annual marketing/budget forecasting meeting
- Dedicated licensed claims adjusters
- Dedicated Certificate of Insurance department; no fee, no outsourcing
- Free educational seminars
Contact us for additional information.